This two-day course is fundamental in the event that you need the abilities needed to complete inner reviews against ISO principles necessities. It will show you how to design, get ready, assess and execute remedial activity.
Inward reviews fulfill the necessities of ISO Standards, which specifies normal reviews ought to be directed at arranged spans to maintain endorsement. Directed appropriately, an interior review can work on authoritative execution and your MS simultaneously.
Who should attend?
- Individuals responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a MS to the organization
- Those requiring the knowledge and skills necessary to interpret the ISO standard’s in the context of internal auditing.
What will you learn?
- The role of a management systems and internal audits
- The role and responsibilities of an Internal MS Auditor
- To plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- To carry out your audits using LR’s 6 Stage Approach
- To gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- To evaluate and report audit findings
- To identify conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- What is corrective action and who takes responsibility
- To follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
What do you need to prepare?
- Prior knowledge of management systems and PDCA cycle
- The core elements of a management system and the interrelationship between top management responsibility, policy, objectives, planning, implementation, measurement, review and continual improvement quality management
- Fundamental concepts and principles
- Relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Training course materials
- Lunch and refreshments for public attendees only
- Certificate of attendance.